Back conditions are already extreme issues that affect a person’s life thoroughly. We all live a vast and furious lifestyle and cannot focus on health and back support. Various health and genetic-related problems cause different issues. Spine and neck pain is not typical because it lasts long and affects all body functions. After examining the issue, the patient consults their known doctor. But, they are not sufficient. Because, you need the best spine doctor in Mumbai.
Only they can help you with the topmost procedure to have better health. You just have to choose the top spine surgeon in Mumbai. The top spine doctor in Mumbai has extensive surgical expertise and top-tier training. Your back or spine issues can be successfully treated by these operations. An individual’s entire life affects by a severe back or spine ailment. For top management, you require the best physician and treatment. There are numerous surgical and non-surgical techniques available to treat issues relating to the spine. The least invasive methods are used first by the top spine expert in India. In severe cases, they advise surgical operation.
As the damaged portion can remove and the new bone or section implant, spine surgeries are very successful. It enhances posture, structure, balance, and movement while easing pain and inflammation brought on by issues. The best spine specialist in Mumbai has a high chance of eliminating your problem and providing more relief.
How will you select the best spine doctor?
You need to check several points to choose the best spine experts in Mumbai. They are much necessary for your successful treatment. They will provide better results with topmost care and advanced approaches. Many people do not contact the perfect person at right time. And it causes problems for them. As, they cannot have the best treatment and end up with severe conditions. Numerous experts and doctors are available to assist with spine problems. But are they successful and the best to provide better results? You can have the best doctor after knowing their education, expertise, experiences, training etc. Through the following points, you can pick the best spine doctor in Mumbai:
- The best work is done from respected areas by specialists who have gone through the fellow. Priority gives to the welfare and comfort of the previous patient. They have surgery-related accreditation from top specialists.
- Surgeons with surgical certification from India or any other nation have completed training programs and attained a high level of knowledge through the surgical board. Following successful exams, they have licensed as surgeons. From the web platform, which also includes their recommendations, you can access the doctor’s information.
- Knowing the approximate number of surgeries performed in the past will help you satisfy your curiosity. You can reduce your tension about the procedure and outcome by learning about the prior process’s successful outcomes.
- A surgeon or doctor with extensive experience will carry out the operation using the best techniques. They are aware of the potential pain triggers and better processes. Additionally, they provide patients with high experience levels with increased comfort and treatment pleasure.
Top spine doctor Mumbai:
Dr Arvind Kulkarni:
Dr Arvind Kulkarni has over 22 years of expertise in performing spine surgery with excellent results. The doctor has clinical fellowships in NUH Singapore in spinal surgery and disc replacement surgery, TWH Toronto Canada in adult spine surgery, HSC Toronto Canada in paediatric spine surgery, and St. George and Sydney, Australia in paediatric and adult spine surgery.
In Mumbai, he has wide regard as the top and most skilled spine surgeon. Such include spinal tumours, MIS, synthetic disc replacement, spinal deformity, revision spine surgery, and chronic low back and neck pain.
Dr G. Balamurali:
Dr Balamurali has 16 years of experience operating on the spine. He holds fellowships from the United Kingdom, United States, and Switzerland in minimally invasive spine surgery. Furthermore, I have training in complicated spine surgery from the UK and Switzerland. The patient might experience a sophisticated and effective approach to the various therapies. In particular, minimally invasive, complex, endoscopic, paediatric, deformity, and spinal cord tumour procedures.
Dr Harshavardhan Hegde:
Dr Harshavardhan Hegde is Mumbai’s most well-known spine surgeon. He has completed the best procedures for patients with spine-related problems for more than 30 years. The degrees are from the greatest medical schools and institutions in the United Kingdom, Germany, and India. The best spine surgeon in Mumbai holds specialization in Anterior, Vertebral fixations, Anterior and posterior thoracic & fixations, Cervical & lumbar disc replacements, Less invasive decompressions etc.
What spine surgeries do they perform in Mumbai?
They perform various advanced surgeries and procedures. Surgery helps in successful results as non-invasive procedures only provide relief. And surgery removes the root cause of the problem with more betterment and care. It can function for any replacement as different bone drafts, and other alternatives can use for more flexibility and elasticity during the movement.
The following are the surgeries performed by the best spine doctor in Mumbai:
- Top-tier, highly skilled specialists undertake microdiscectomy spine surgery. It entails the greatest minimally invasive surgical technique. Because a specialist can remove the herniated disc’s damaged area. You have had excruciating agony or discomfort in your arms and lower back. The person’s spinal cord face compression because of the herniated disc.
- A person’s lumbar degenerative disc can remove from their back with lumbar fusion. The pressure from the slid or ruptured disc puts pressure on the spine’s supporting nerves and other vertebrae. Your surgeon will replace any bone fragments with abnormal growth during surgery. Or, in the case of a disc replacement, the degenerated vertebra can be removed and the drafted bone put in its place. The movement will be pain-free, and there will increase comfort and flexibility.
- A treatment called percutaneous laser disc decompression may help. It works with problematic herniated intervertebral disc disease. Your professional will locate the source of the issue and install the laser fibre to improve health. The procedure is less invasive and has a quicker recovery time.
- The best treatment for cervical and spinal problems is cervical surgery. The afflicted area in the patient’s neck and vertebrae joints must remove during surgery. The patient experiences excruciatingly painful neck motions as a result of the strain on the nerve. If the afflicted area needs to replace, the draft bone segment can place by your surgeon for improved functionality and pain-free movement.
- Endoscopic spine surgery is the method that is the least intrusive. It works best in a variety of disorders, including degenerative disc disease. The operation can treat the patient’s lumbar spine. As the specialist makes a one-inch incision to introduce the cutting-edge equipment. The entire process then proceeds from the initial cut.
More advanced surgeries are available in the best spine centre, such as:
- To repair the damaged area, your specialist can replace the spinal disc. It operates with cutting-edge technology and highly skilled surgeons. The spine’s degenerative disc region is removed by creating an incision and inserting a device. The artificial disc will implant using screws and plates. The patient experiences increased mobility and flexibility, and there is no pain.
- Laminectomy can aid in relieving the spinal canal’s pressure from bone spurs. It happens for a variety of reasons, including disc degeneration. The operation to relieve the bone strain on other regions is extremely less invasive. Moving about and conducting daily tasks will be pain-free for you.
- The best procedure for decompressing the spinal canal and cord is a Discectomy. As the spinal canal’s narrowness affects numerous bodily processes and leads to many issues. They will capable of functioning by removing the causes of the issue from the spinal vertebra. Alternatively, it might create room between the spinal canal and the spine.
- To help with any damage or bone fracture, your specialist can perform a spinal fusion. The best artificial bone can implant in the damaged location. As, the fusion works with additional equipment and drafted components like screws, pins, and plates. It allows for easier movements and greater flexibility.
- The most sophisticated choice is the transforaminal Lumbar Interbody Fusion. It offers far less invasive procedures that work to produce superior results. As, the ability of the spinal vertebrae to absorb trauma can restore through surgery. It reduces the movements and annoyance brought on by the affected portion that causes back pain.
Which is the best place for the best surgeon in Mumbai?
SPINE SURGERY INDIA can help you select the best spine doctor in Mumbai. We are the topmost destination for spine surgeries. Also, we will assist you in choosing the best spine surgeon in Mumbai. They have high experience, qualifications, and well-behaviour. Our top surgeons never misbehave or discriminate against any patient on any basis. Because, they have a motif to provide successful treatment and a comfortable lifestyle.
You can have various surgery options to select the best process. It provides advanced options and performs with top-notch approaches for better outcomes.