Which is the best surgeon for spine problems in India?
You must not ignore any health issues because they can lead to severe problems. Every person suffers from health conditions that affect their plans and happy lives. These problems can manage with advanced medical science. Consequently, these helped patients achieve the best results and live happy lives. Back or spine-related conditions highly affect a person’s health and cause other issues. For you, we have top 10 spine surgeons in India with high experiences.
A healthy back can be a dream for many people because lifestyle and other factors cause pressure on our bodies. It mostly suffers from the spine or backbone. Therefore, the backbone is essential because our entire body stands and functions with its support.
Any problem with the spine affects the person’s possibility to do basic activities. You feel discomfort or pain in your back, lower back, legs, neck, and arms can relate to spinal issues. Hence, you should contact the best spine surgeon in India to know your conditions and exact cause.
Spine doctors will help suggest the best way to manage painful situations. Although, surgery is not merely an option because many procedures are available. They perform and suggest the best approaches before recommending surgery.
For instance, other procedure fails, so surgery is the last option. India is the best location for medical tourism for many patients. They select India for their successful treatments at highly affordable charges. Moreover, India is the leading developing country with high advancements in medicine and technology.
Top 10 spine surgeons in India do the best spine surgery!
Spine surgery in India is to treat spine-related problems affecting patients’ health. Since, healthy spinal functions are essential for every human being. These help in regular movement, for instance, sleeping, walking, sitting, or doing other work. Any person can have spine-related issues that affect their primary activities. To manage, you must contact the top 10 spine surgeons in India that will help to retain healthy movement.
Maybe, you will not require surgery or surgical procedure at first. Well, it will depend on your health and spinal issues. Your expert will recommend other non-invasive processes for mild spine problems. Because surgery can suggest extreme conditions, for instance, the patient cannot bear the pain.
You can have advanced surgical forms in the best spine hospital in India. We have a traditional and minimally invasive procedure for different problems. The less invasive processes are highly successful and involve fewer side effects. These are more effective patients in many ways, such as fewer expenses, better results, less recovery time, etc.
Surgeries have high benefits because of advanced technology uses. Our highly experienced and the best spine specialist in India will perform your surgery. However, the surgeries help in spinal infection, trauma, deformities, degenerative, tumours, etc. The expert can perform replacement and remove the affected area.
These are the minimally invasive surgeries:
- Microdiscectomy: The procedure is a minimally invasive surgery that aids in lumbar disc herniation. However, it performs by top 10 spine surgeons in India for better motions. They remove the herniated disc section to reduce the discomfort they are causing to the nervous system.
- Spinal column reconstruction: The faulty spine structure can rebuild during the least invasive surgical process. Equally, patients with spinal scoliosis and other alignment issues that compromise spine health benefit from it. Your spine surgeon in India has access to a variety of surgical methods.
- Minimally internal decompression for spinal stenosis: Minimally invasive decompression for spinal stenosis is the best method with high benefits and success. The process can treat various issues, such as spinal instability, bone spurs, ruptured discs, scoliosis, or spinal tumours. It can function under local or general anaesthesia for more comfort. Moreover, it stabilizes the vertebral bones and spinal joints and reduces pressure.
- Endoscopic Discectomy: Surgery is the only option for pain relief when no other treatments are effective. The exposed disc portion and disc spurs can remove using a less invasive procedure. Moreover, The operation also alleviates discomfort in the legs, arms, neck, or back.
The following are the spine surgeries available in India:
- Anterior interbody fusion: Spondylolisthesis or lumbar degenerative disc degeneration will treat surgically. Also, surgery can treat these disorders, which result in decreased uncomfortable motion segments. It produces excellent effects without impacting the back muscles or nerves.
- Spinal stabilization: The surgical method restores the stability and proper form of the spine. It can cure severe spine injuries that result from a variety of causes. Additionally, your surgeon can repair the resilience and formation of the spinal cord.
- Spinal osteotomies: The surgery corrects adult spinal abnormalities and allows the spine to function without pain. Moreover, hunchback, swayback, and misalignments can relieve. Misalignments cause discomfort, tiredness, and pressure on other organs.
- Disc replacement: A skilled spine surgeon will perform artificial lumbar disc replacement. Patient with worn-out or damaged spinal discs is causing severe back pain in the lumbar region of their spine. It is the best spinal approach when other treatments are ineffective.
- Pediatric Spinal Surgeries: The procedure fixes the child’s spine issues, which have existed from birth. Congenital abnormalities include several conditions, such as spine curvature, facture, and movement. The spine surgeon can perform the surgery using a variety of surgical techniques.
- Surgery for spinal tumours: Spine surgeons do spine tumour surgery when a tumour is malignant. Additionally, they perform this procedure when benign tumours expand and harm the spine.
- Laminoplasty: Only neck bone disorders can benefit from the treatment. It is a good treatment option for cervical issues that the patient is experiencing. Because of pressure on the nerve caused by the neck spinal cord narrowing, it occurs. Surgery can create room for cutting-edge technologies to restore smooth movement.
Which conditions can treat with spine surgeries?
Conditions and issues with the spine can have an impact on a patient’s health. They experience excruciating pain, discomfort, and other problems in these circumstances. The top 10 spine surgeons in India must help with their ailments.
- Damage disc: The spine surgeon in India performs surgery on degenerative discs. It causes severe pain in the leg, back, thigh and calf. Spinal discs are the cushion between your vertebral that helps in movement and bending. Usually, advanced-age people face the problem and require surgery. However, your specialist will suggest a Discectomy to manage the condition.
- Spinal stenosis: You can have the following symptoms such as: Pain in standing but comfortable while sitting, Severe pain in leaning backwards but reducing in forward. Pain in thighs, groin, and buttock. The problem occurs highly at an advanced age that causes narrowness around the spinal cord.
- Herniated disc: It is also known as a ruptured or spilt disc that causes severe pain and discomfort. The nucleus pushes out through the annulus tear and becomes herniated disc. Patients with spilt discs do not have many severe symptoms in starting. However, it becomes extreme in some time, and no other procedures work.
- Spondylolisthesis:– The spinal cord condition occurs if the upper vertebrae slip to the below vertebrae. It causes pressure on the nerves, and the patient faces pain and numbness. The state has six types that explain the actual cause and problem. In mild status, other non-surgical procedures can help. Your expert will recommend surgery for severe issues.
- Vertebral fractures:– Some patients have osteoporosis that causes poor bone formation and health. It causes significant fractures and injuries in little accidents. The patient faces severe pain, back deformities, and height loss as the spine deforms. Spine surgery can help manage your conditions and form the backbone as usual.
How do you select the best spine specialist in India?
Yes, selecting the best spine doctor in India is a challenge. Many experts are present to perform top-notch treatments. However, they may provide the best approaches, but can they provide a successful process? Well, you will need to find the perfect answer as catching a specific fish from the sea. Your best spine surgeon in India must have high experience, education, and certifications and focuses on your comfort.
Now, you must think about how any person can know a doctor before treatment starts. For you, we are present with a top-notch medical tourism company in India. We have a list of the top 10 spine surgeons in India that perform procedures with outstanding results. Everyone in our centre understands the condition and pain of patients during spine issues. Specialists in the centre never recommend surgery as the first option for patients with spine conditions. They have other non-surgical approaches and treatments to manage different problems. Surgical treatments are always their last option for assistance.
Many issues in mild status can manage with non-invasive procedures. Although, if the patient has severe pain, the problem will need surgery. Your best spine doctor in India will perform the surgical procedure per the conditions. Patients facing spine problems can select us in India or from other countries. We have top-notch technologies with highly experienced doctors and surgeons.
The top 10 spine surgeons in India:
SPINE SURGERY INDIA is the best destination to have the best expert. We offer highly experienced spine specialists and surgeons. They perform surgeries with uttermost care and assistance.
DR SONAL GUPTA: top 10 spine surgeons in India
The highly experienced spine doctor in India that has worked in top hospitals. She has more than 25 years of experience in the spine surgery field. Dr Gupta has worked in leading hospitals in the UK and AIIMS in Delhi. She has qualifications as MBBS, M CH (NEUROSURGERY), and DNB (NEUROSURGERY).
DR HARSHAVARDHAN HEGDE : top 10 spine surgeons in India
You can have spine treatment through the most-renowned doctor in India. Dr Hegde has more than 30 years of overall experience in surgical operations. He has education and a doctorate from most reputable institutions and hospitals in the UK, Germany, and India. Likewise, his expertise is following:
- Anterior fixations of the cervical spine
- Vertebral fixations
- Cervical & lumbar disc replacements
- Anterior and posterior thoracic
- Anterior & posterior lumbar fixations
- Minimally invasive decompressions & fixations with fusion
- Kyphoplasty and vertebroplasty
DR SAJAN K HEGDE: top 10 spine surgeons in India
Dr K Hegde is the most experienced and renowned spine expert in India and abroad. He has done a doctorate from the topmost institutions. By selecting, you will get the opportunity to have the treatment from a doctor with experience of more than 35 years. Also, he has specializations in the following:
- Spinal Reconstructive Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Spine Surgery
- Stabilization & Fusion Spinal Surgeries
- Spinal Surgery & Spinal Deformity Correction
DR ASHA BAKSHI: top 10 spine surgeons in India
Dr Asha is the top neuro spine surgeon for both mild and severe spinal disorders. She has completed an observership at Oregon Health State University. Also, fellowships in neurovascular surgery and neuro-endoscopic surgery at Nagoya University in Japan and Mainz, Germany, respectively. With more than 30 years of experience, she has helped many patients with top-notch approaches.
DR BIPIN SWARN WALIA
The best spine surgeon has more than 25 years of expertise. He has credit for more than 4000 successful spine surgeries. Moreover, he has training from the University of Erlangen in Germany, the University of Mainz in Germany, and the Medical Education and Research Institute in Texas.
DR ARVIND KULKARNI
The best spine specialist in India, Dr Kulkarni, has successfully treated many patients. He is a highly qualified and skilled physician in Mumbai who does various spine procedures. He has obtained his PhD and advanced medical education in the most prestigious nations, like Australia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. Also, he considers as the best doctor in India due to his accomplishments in many spine operations.
DR RAMASWAMY SARAVANAN
Dr is a highly skilled senior spine surgeon. He has credentials and fellowships from prestigious nations. And expertise in cervical, lumbar, and thoracic spines.
DR ARUN SAROHA
The best neurosurgeon and spine specialist in India, Dr Saroha, has experienced more than 27 years. He has done his training and education in leading hospitals and institutions. Further, his specialities are the following:
- Degenerative Spine Disorders
- Functional & Image-Guided Neurosurgery
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
- Complex Spine Fixations
- Pediatric Neurosurgery
DR RAMNEEK MAHAJAN
Dr Mahajan has more than 20 years of experience treating spinal issues. Also, more than 30000 spine and orthopaedic procedures he conducted successfully. The top physician completed his residency at premier medical centres in Singapore and Australia. You can access the best spine surgeon at the sizable hospital in India.
DR SK RAJAN
He has more than 22 years of experience in performing surgeries and treatments. Likewise, he was also an Assistant Professor of Neurosurgery in top hospitals and institutions in India. You can have a well-known doctor for keyhole spine surgeries.