The best doctor is a dream for many patients facing severe health problems. But, the reality is different as you have to do many types of research to have the top doctor for your treatment. Many doctors are present, but you want the perfect one that provides high satisfaction and comfort during the treatment. They have high experiences that help in successful results. You can check the top spine surgeon in India For intense spine issues.
The best spine surgeon in India has high experience and top qualifications in performing surgeries. Your spine or back problems can assist you successfully through their surgeries. The intense back or spine condition affects a person’s life entirely. You need the best doctor and treatment for top management. Various surgical and non-surgical methods are available to manage spine-related problems. The best spine specialist in India starts the process with less invasive procedures. They recommend the surgical procedure in severe conditions.
Spine surgeries in India are highly successful as they remove the affected area and implant the draft bone or part. It improves balance, movement, posture, and structure and also reduces pain and inflammation caused by problems. The surgeons perform surgical procedures with advanced technologies and methods that provide a highly comfortable and better process. You can enjoy happy life and moments as you do before spine problems.
When do top spine surgeon in India recommend surgery?
Your top spine surgeon in India will suggest the best surgery after checking your problems. They perform the surgical process in extreme situations when the patient is facing difficulties in bearing pain. The surgeries will provide high benefits and manage your pain. If your condition can operate with a less or non-invasive procedure, surgery will not require.
Your best spine specialist in India will suggest surgery for the following spine-related problems:
- You may experience acute or persistent back or neck pain. Pain may linger for several days, weeks, months, or even years. Also, the non-surgical methods failed to provide desired relief and results.
- A disease called spinal stenosis exerts pressure on the spinal cord and nerves and affects the neck and lower back. A patient’s spinal canal gets smaller as they become older. Unbearable pain, numbness, weakness in your lower body, and lack of control over your bowel and urine movements are all possible symptoms.
- Any spine area is susceptible to the growth of benign or cancerous tumours. Even though primary tumours can only develop in the spine or spinal cord, cancer can travel to other regions. Many factors contribute to the sickness.
- The most common causes of a patient’s cervical (neck) and lumber (lower back) issues are degenerative disc disease. Advanced age-related problems impact the patient’s movements, which is what causes it. The patients can lose their strength, shape, suppleness, and height.
- Because the bones in the spine are unstable, the condition known as spondylolisthesis occurs when a vertebra slips from one position to another. The person’s back and legs get sore because of the pressure on the spinal nerve.
- Three of the six groups are more common than the others. Congenital (present at birth), isthmic (caused by a fracture), and degenerative issues are raised (due to increased age and disc troubles). The causes include advanced age, hereditary disorders, or inappropriate stretching (as athletes do).
- When the gel-filled interior of the spinal disc separates from its outer layer, the condition is known as a herniated disc. The spinal nerve compress as the gel acts like a burst or slipped disc. Your body and lower back will become swollen and in severe pain.
What are the surgeries top spine surgoen in india perform?
Many spine surgeries are available to manage the patient spine conditions. The top spine surgeon in India starts the process after knowing your health and spine problems. They will perform or suggest various medical checkups to know the exact issue. Many surgeries are on the list to help your spine abnormalities, injuries, fractures, instability, inflammation, and severe pain. The following are some of the best spine surgeries in India:
This treatment increases the area available for the nerve roots and spine. Any injury or narrowing will cause issues with the neurological system. It helps to realign the spine’s soft tissues and bones.
The operation helps in disc degeneration, spinal stenosis, or other issues. It creates space by removing the lamina that protects the spinal cord. The doctor will cut your spine and compress the muscles that support your spine during the procedure. A herniated disc may rupture. The incision length will depend on your state of health and condition.
Scoliosis, disc herniation, fractures, and spinal issues can all treat by spinal fusion. Wires, bolts, and plates are just a few instruments the specialist will use to implant the new bone where the wounded disc was. The spine stabilizes to lessen nerve concerns, such as abnormalities, instability, and fracture difficulties.
3. Disc replacement:
During this treatment, the degenerated disc or injured lower backbone can remove. It will replace with an artificial disc (metal and plastic). The procedure entails removing the spinal fusion.
It aids in introducing fibre by injections into the problematic regions. First, the surgeon will employ cutting-edge surgical methods to create a space between the injured vertebra using a needle and balloon.
During this operation, the patient’s injured disc can remove. A herniated disc or a weakness may help the process (a problem with standing and walking). It functions by removing the affected area that depresses the nerves.
The best treatment for spinal abnormalities and misalignments is an osteotomy. The procedure aids in vertebral fractures or spine fractures. It helps keep the spine in shape, and posture impact injuries.
Spinal stenosis and herniated discs cause the spinal structural spaces to contract or pressure the nerve. To remove the lamina, your surgeon can conduct a Laminectomy. It entails removing the top bone piece from the region surrounding the spinal cord. The pressure and inflammation will reduce by the process.
6. Interlaminar implant:
During the laminectomy, your specialist can transplant the interlaminar. The U-shaped prosthesis is inserted into the spine to create additional space and relieve pressure.
Where to have the top spine surgeon in India?
You will find many places in India for the best spine surgeries in India. But in reality, every hospital cannot provide the best doctors. You have already suffered much now, need the best treatment with high care and satisfaction. So, it will only get through the highly experienced and qualified top spine surgeon in India. But which is the best place to select the top 10 spine surgeons in India? You have landed at the best place, SPINE SURGERY INDIA. Yes, we have a list of the best spine surgeons in India.
They have high experience and qualifications in performing treatments.
These are the top spine surgeon in India:
- DR RAMNEEK MAHAJAN: top spine surgeon in India
For further than 20 years, Dr Mahajan has provided spinal problem treatment. Additionally, he finished more than 30000 orthopaedic and spine procedures. The top spine specialist in India completed his internship in prestigious medical centres in Australia and Singapore. At a sizable hospital in India, the best spine surgeon is accessible.
- DR SK RAJAN: best spine surgeon in India
For more than 22 years, he has conducted operations and provided therapies. In famous Indian hospitals and institutions, he also held the position of assistant professor of neurosurgery. You can pick a trusted surgeon for keyhole spine surgeries.
- DR ASHA BAKSHI: best spine doctor in India
Dr Bakshi is the best spine surgeon for mild to severe spinal problems. She has completed her internship at Oregon Health State University. Additionally, Mainz University and Nagoya University, respectively, provide fellowships in neurovascular surgery and neuro-endoscopic surgery. She has almost 30 years of experience and has treated many people well.
- DR BIPIN SWARN WALIA: best spine specialist in India
The most experienced spine surgeon is older than 25 years old. He has acknowledgement for doing more than 4000 successful spine operations. He also studied at the Medical Education and Research Institute in Texas and the German Universities of Erlangen and Mainz.
- DR ARJUN SAROTA: top 5 spine surgeons in India
Top spine and neurosurgeon in India, Dr Saroha, has more than 27 years of expertise. Reputable colleges and medical facilities provided him with his education and training. He has expertise in different surgical procedures.