The best spine surgeon in Mumbai can perform surgery for your back and neck problems. If you want to have a typical life, spine surgeries are necessary. The expert performs various non-invasive procedures in starting to manage conditions. And surgical processes will suggest after their failure or extreme situations.
Spine surgeries help in many intense problems that cause the person to stick to the bed. These issues can affect anyone’s life. You need the best assistant through the best spine experts in Mumbai. As, they will guide you with top processes. Additionally, your treatment will depend on your health and problem. Various neck and back-related issues cause issues in ordinary life.
You need to select the best spine doctor in Mumbai for better treatment and successful results. These surgeries will perform after the failure of other non-invasive procedures. Surgeries are mostly successful in providing high flexibility and movement. Also, selecting a spine surgeon in Mumbai will require fewer expenses than in developed nations. Further, you can know about the treatment needs and the best spine surgeon in Mumbai. Let us start with your conditions!
Why do you need the best spine doctor in Mumbai?
You need the best spine doctor in Mumbai for successful surgeries. It will improve your health and conditions in severe problems. These surgeons perform advanced surgeries that help in high movement in back issues. As, many patients face extreme spine conditions that affect their lives. Also, these difficulties do not assist without surgical problems. The best spine surgeon in Mumbai will provide top treatment. Our highly experienced experts recommend surgeries in the following conditions:
- Your expert will recommend the best surgery for Spinal abnormalities condition. Different spinal deformities, such as scoliosis and severe lordotic or kyphotic curves, can be caused by an improper spine curvature. These peculiar spinal shapes impact mobility, flexibility, balance, and posture. In addition, there are further explanations for these issues, including genetic predispositions, ageing, and other elements.
- Then, the Herniated disc can only manage with an advanced surgical process. When the spinal disc ruptures, the gel-filled interior expose, causing this issue. The gel works like a burst or slipped disc, compressing the spinal nerve. The patient is in excruciating agony and has a bulging lower back.
- The surgeon can suggest the best surgery for Degenerative discs. It is the most typical cause of a patient’s cervical (neck) and lumber (lower back) problems as many patients suffer. Movements of the patient may be affected by advanced age-related issues. There is a significant chance that they will lose their structural stability, height, flexibility, and shape. As, ageing is the common reason for the problem.
- The patient has a spinal infection that happens because of prior surgery. Vertebral discs and other backbone structures can cause damage. Other than persistent backache, they are free of any injuries or other problems.
These are more conditions for the best spine surgery in Mumbai:
- Your surgery can perform in sciatic nerve, which is the longest in the human body and runs from the buttock area of the lower back to the knees and toes. When they contact the spinal cord, issues arise. In their lower body, the patient experiences tingling, numbness, and discomfort. You nerve is encroached upon by herniated discs or bone spurs.
- The spinal stenosis condition can manage with a surgical process. It affects the patient’s neck and lowers the back as puts pressure on the spinal cord and nerves. As patient ages, their spinal canal gets smaller. Possible signs include excruciating pain, numbness, the deadly fault in your leg muscles, and losing control of your bladder and bowel movements.
- The Vertebral Fracture is the structural integrity of the backbone. Growing older and osteoporosis can endanger the structural stability of the backbone. A spine fracture could result from any severe injury. Due to a decrease in bone density brought on by osteoporosis, the vertebrae are more susceptible to damage. It produces excruciating agony that is medically treatable.
- Spinal Tumors, either benign or cancerous, can develop on any portion of the spine. Primary tumour happens in the spine or spinal cord. But, other organ cancers can spread in the spine. There are numerous causes of the illness.
- Spondylolisthesis is a severe spinal disorder. It happens as a vertebra slides onto the underside of the bone because of this severe spinal disease. Patients with inherited diseases or who participate in contact sports like football and gymnastics have higher odds. A surgical assistant is necessary for patients who experience back discomfort, inflammation, and severe lower body pain.
How do you select the top spine specialist in Mumbai?
When choosing the best spine surgeon in Mumbai, the patient can check different aspects. You can confirm their experience, success rates, qualifications, and treatment areas. These points help in a better process through the top expert. Besides, we are present to help you to select the best spine experts in Mumbai.
The best doctor always provides the best approach with advanced technologies. You can consult them by contacting us. The following are our best spine experts in Mumbai with their qualifications and expertise:
Dr Arvind Kulkarni
Starting from the experience, he has more than 22 years of performing in addition to 2000 surgeries so far. He has fellowships and education from top institutes and hospitals. For instance, fellowship in Spinal Surgery, Adult Spinal Surgery, and Paediatric Spine Surgery. These are in different countries with high-level medical assistance, such as Australia, Singapore, and Hong Kong. You can choose us for your top consultation with the best doctor. He has high expertise in the following areas:
- minimally invasive spinal surgery
- revision spine surgery
- Spinal trauma
- Spinal tumours
- artificial disc replacement
- deformity correction
- Low Back & Neck Pain
Dr. Harshavardhan Hegde
So, he is a well-known spinal surgeon with over 25 years of experience. You can have the best treatment through the highly experienced. He has assisted many patients in different conditions that help them live a happy and painless life. Through us, you will have treatment through the best surgeon with
You have a doctor with high specializations in the following field:
- Spine specialist
- Expert in severe spine and neck pain
- Joint replacement surgeries
- Minimally invasive Decompressions
- Disc Replacements
Dr G. Balamurali
Dr Balamurali has 16 years of experience operating on the spine. He holds companionships from the United Kingdom, United States, and Switzerland in minimally invasive spine surgery. Furthermore, he has fellowships in complex spine surgery from the UK and Switzerland. The following therapies provide the patient with an advanced and successful process:
- Minimally invasive surgery for deformities
- Spine surgery with endoscopes
- Spinal cord tumour removal
- Children’s spine surgery
- Difficult spine surgery
What are some alternatives to surgery?
The Mumbai spine specialist does not advise surgery as the first course of action for back discomfort. They recommend a few non-surgical options for treating back pain, including:
- Painkillers: Taking painkillers is a temporary pain-relieving strategy. To regulate the discomfort, the dosage might range from gentle to severe.
- Moderation in lifestyle: Your expert may advise modifying your food, maintaining a healthy weight, getting regular exercise, correcting your posture, and giving up alcohol and smoking to relieve severe pain.
- Physical therapies: With treatment, longer-lasting discomfort that lasts longer than a month can manage. To reduce pain and increase comfort, a therapist may recommend physical activities and body stretches.
- Device: Electrode pads in the market can apply to the painful area and release electrical current to relieve the discomfort.
- Sedatives: The injectable drugs can lessen inflammation in the affected area.
WE CAN HELP YOU TO FIND THE BEST SPINE DOCTOR IN MUMBAI:
SPINE SURGERY INDIA is a well-known destination for spine surgeries in Mumbai. You can select us for successful treatments as we have top-assisted methods. Our highly experienced surgeons and always ready to provide the best care.
The surgical procedure is invasive and takes a long time for the patients. You need to be more alert and fit and healthy after your surgery. Your specialist will advise a healthy diet along with awareness of the issues and meditation. Our surgeons recommend some points to keep in mind during your recuperation period, such as:
- Our highly experienced experts suggest patients use western developed toilets for more comfort and felicity.
- They will suggest not maintaining the same posture for long as sitting, standing, and walking.
- Your expert will prescribe some medicines, such as pain lessening, supplements and recovery.
- Extreme experiences during recovery or after the surgery will not allow for longer periods.
- They will suggest not bending or involving in any intercourse activities.